2016-2017 Grant Recipients
The Junior League of Northern Virginia is pleased to announce its 2016-2017 League year grant recipients, who have been presented awards of funds and/or volunteer hours:
- Arcadia Center for Sustainable Food and Agriculture
- Lorton Community Action Center
- Bridges to Independence (formerly Arlington-Alexandria Coalition for the Homeless)
- Britepaths (formerly Our Daily Bread)
The JLNV invites you to submit a grant application. This application, the first step in the partnership selection process, will enable us to identify the type of partnership you would like to apply for; how it supports our focus areas of childhood obesity, nutrition, health and wellness; how you would utilize the JLNV’s volunteers; and the funds required to successfully run the program.
Please refer to the approximate timeline (below) for the Community Partnership application process. If you have any questions regarding the process, please contact the Community Partnership Committee at email@example.com or call the JLNV office at 703-442-4163.
Grant Application Timeline
- The 2017-2018 Grant Application is now open. Access the application here.